CSCS Signing, Lighting & Guarding at Roadworks
book an upcoming COURSE
BOOK AN UPCOMING COURSE
Per the Construction Regulations and Health & Safety at Work legislation, where roadworks are in progress, these works must be supervised by a competent person who has been issued with a valid construction skills registration card relating to Signing, Lighting & Guarding at Roadworks
Who should attend?
Anybody who needs to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to be able to evaluate, plan and install a safe system of signing, lighting and guarding at roadworks in accordance with the requirements of the national guidelines..
● At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
● Understand legislation around safety at roadworks
● Describe signs and devices used on roadworks
● Describe static & semi-static operations
● List requirements for the installation of traffic management
● Read and describe the traffic layouts set out in “Chapter 8” & “Guidance for the Control and Management of Traffic at Roadworks”.
● Install, maintain & remove signs and devices used on roadworks.
● Create and maintain site records.
● Introduction to Traffic Management
● Roadworks Classifications
● Traffic Management Devices
● Traffic Management Layouts
● Safe Systems of Installation
● Traffic Management Applications
● Motorways / Dual Carriageways
● 3 days
● We also have trainers available to deliver in-house / private training to groups in a location that suits you. Please contact us for further details and a quote.
MAX CANDIDATES PER COURSE
Exactly 4 candidates required to run a course
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a CSCS card and QQI certificate (valid for 5 years)
IMPORTANT: Candidates must be over 18 and have either a valid CSCS Safe Pass card or IOSH Managing Safely for Construction qualification. Candidates will be required to send us a copy of their qualifications ahead of training.
€600 per candidate, payable in advance of training. Discounts available for groups of 3 or more.
Book online now, or give us a call us on 01 902 3420 to book over the phone.