City Centre / Lucan / Leixlip
Courses cancelled until at least 29th March
SLG @ Roadworks - 30th Mar - 1st Apr
Bookings over the phone only - call us on 0873411977
IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP)
book an upcoming COURSE
The role of PSDP requires a competent person to co-ordinate the design of construction sites.
ThIs Must Do Training programme aims to provide an understanding of the role of PSDP appointed under the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
This is an IOSH accredited programme and participants will be issued an IOSH certificate upon successful completion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at individuals who will have responsibility for or who will be involved in the role of Project Supervisor for the Design Process, or anybody who wishes to have a greater appreciation of this role and its function.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates should:
● Understand the role of the PSDP
● Understand the lifecycle of PSDP
● Appreciate the other duty holders’ roles and how they impact on the PSDP role
● Understand the general principles of prevention
● Understand the legal responsibilities of the PSDP
● Be able to assess the risks in design works
MODULE 1 –
● Legal Overview
● Workshop on preliminary plan
● Duties of client, PSDP & designers
● Life cycle
● General principles of prevention
● Designer risk assessment workshop
● Particular & other risks
● Safety file
● Preliminary Health & Safety plan
● Construction plan overview
MAX CANDIDATES PER COURSE
Candidates who complete training will receive a certificate from Must Do Training
€595 per candidate at public courses. Discounts available for groups of 3 or more.
Book online now, or give us a call us on 01 902 3420 to book over the phone.
We also have trainers available to deliver in-house / private training to groups in a location that suits you. Please contact us for further details and a quote.