IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS)
book an upcoming COURSE
BOOK AN UPCOMING COURSE
The role of PSCS requires a competent person to co-ordinate health & safety requirements during the construction stage of a project.
This Must Do Training course will concentrate on ensuring that delegates obtain practical experience of implementing the key duties of the PSCS as detailed in the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
The course will see delegates take a course from conception through to completion and follow the steps required for compliance with the Regulations by the PSCS. This is an IOSH accredited programme and participants will be issued an IOSH certificate upon completion. Who should attend
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at individuals who will have responsibility for or who will be involved in the role of Project Supervisor for the Construction Stage, or anybody who wishes to have a greater appreciation of this role and its function.
● Understand the role & legal responsibilities of the PSCS
● Appreciate other duty holders’ roles and how they impact on the PSCS role
● Be able to develop a preliminary safety & health plan and site paperwork
● Be familiar with & know how to co-ordinate change
● Demonstrate successful coordination of Contractors
● Understand the principles of accident / incident investigation
● Benchmarking Exercise
● Learning about the duty holders
● Introducing the role of the PSCS
● Relevant Legislation, Case Studies
Introducing the scope of the practical project Preliminary Safety & Health Plan Contractor Elements of the Project
The Safety & Health Plan Co-ordination and controlling contractors & others Site requirements The Safety File
How to manage change The importance of managing accident investigation How to manage Safe Pass / CSCS
MAX CANDIDATES PER COURSE
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an IOSH certificate.
€595 per candidate at public courses. Discounts available for groups of 3 or more.
Book online now, or give us a call us on 01 902 3420 to book over the phone.