Venue: Regional Training Centre, Mayo County Council, The Mall, Castlebar, Co Mayo
(There is a metal gate adjacent to the Aras an Chontae building, Mayo Co Co on The Mall in Castlebar. Go through the gate and the training centre is straight ahead)
Please see below for course information and requirements:
Time: 6pm – 9pm. Latecomers will not be admitted.
Requirements: Please bring some ID to the course.
Candidates will be required to sign a ‘fitness to participate’ declaration as there will be some practical elements involved in the course. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing in order to be able to participate in the practical work.
This course is delivered by Must Do Training.
Please ensure you read the following information carefully:
General course information
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Upon successful completion of training, candidates will receive a Manual Handling certificate valid for 3 years from the date of training
- Please note that this course does not cover Patient Handling or People Moving.
Orders & payments
- If a candidate cannot attend training, they must cancel their space with us over the phone (0873411977) or via email (email@example.com) before 12pm lunch time at least 3 days before the course. Candidates who cancel their space before this deadline will not be charged for their space.
- Candidates who do not cancel their space before 12pm lunch time on the day before training, and who fail to show up to the course on the day or who arrive late will be charged the full course fee, no exceptions.
- We cannot accept any changes to candidate names during the 3 days before the course.
- The training provider reserves the right to cancel a training course. If the course is cancelled, the training provider will make contact with the client or client representative and re-book the participant into a future course, if necessary. If a fee has been paid for the original course booked, then that fee will apply to the re-booked course, and no other payment will apply.
- We are putting various measures in place to prevent and minimise the spread of COVID 19.
- Candidates will be provided with appropriate PPE and access to sanitser and disinfectant.
- Our tutors are also required to give a COVID Induction Briefing before each course.
- Candidates will be required to maintain a physical distance from each other at all times.
- As part of the course booking, candidates complete a “Commence Training” form. If you develop any of the above symptoms before attending the course or have reason to suspect that you have had close contact with a COVID-19 infected person, then you are required to stay at home, inform us and call your doctor.
If you have any queries, please call us on 087 3411977. Or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org